Monday, April 30, 2007

It's been awhile...


So, to all our wonderful viewers--we are back! Sorry that we've been missing, but it seems this time of year is busy for all. With the weather getting nice there is so much to do. First, I am giving these g diapers a whirl. Carsten is currently wearing his first pair, so I'll have to let you know how it goes. Pretty cute. On this same note, Reese is officially potty trained in my book. We are working on nighttime and he definitely wants to not wear a diaper at night, but he is not waking up dry, so...

The kids and I went to my parents for week and Reese did not want to leave. When we were about an hour from home on Saturday, he said, "I want to go to Opa and Oma's"...
He spent a good deal of his time outdoors helping with watering, walking down the driveway to get the mail, put out the trash, etc. Fun times.

Reese and Unc riding in the trailer to the riding lawn mower.


Reese loved getting to ride in the trailer with Unc. Unc's friend, Sam, and his son, Paul, came over to play. Reese now has a new friend, Paulie.


Opa and Carsten playing house...

3 comments:

Paula Jo said...

About two months ago I read all about the g diaper. I am quite intersted in them, so please do let us know how it goes and what you think of them! Good luck.

Kate said...

Hey I have never heard of the g diaper? Can you give us a little more information. :) I am very interested. Also what great pictures of your time at Opa and Oma's. :)

Gina said...

I want to know what the g diaper is too? Do tell.