Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The week goes on...

Cousins...

We had a wonderful lunch (if I do say so myself) today with Paula, Alicia and her baby, Justin. It was my first time to meet Justin--he is 10 weeks old. He is very cute and won the best behaved award while we took pictures... my two are getting to be rascals for pictures. Reese is just sick of the camera and Carsten would rather be out of the frame than in it!






We were lucky enough to have a visit from Auntie Marilyn last night...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute cousins! We are anxious to see Damion in a little bit. I think he's still sleeping. When are we coming up there?...well, Lane might be ready to see us, but I'm not sure his parents are! Have a good rest of the week.
Andrea

Gina said...

How cute to see the cousins together.

Our Family said...

They are so cute! I think that is funny that Reese is tired of the camera. He does ham it up though. Great photo by the way!