Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A New Week...


In our news...
Carsten has tooth number five and six is on the way. Carsten has been crawling on hands and knees now for a week or two. He is also walking behind the Pooh car all over the house... He can stand without support for longer and longer... Carsten is also saying, "da, da, ma, ma", and lots of "wa, wa, wa, oh, oh, oooo". I think that sums up Carsten lately.


Reese is funny as ever... I think all our two year olds are doing the same things these days (from reading other blogs). Reese imitates the librarian, the drive-thru, he is always asking me, "you take American Express?", he makes caramel lattes in the bath and asks how many shots you want...
He is definitely ready for potty training as he use the potty 50% of the time. It is on my end that we are failing probably because I don't ask him throughout the day and I put a diaper on him. Oma is here for the week and she is determined to get him trained this week (he is wearing Thomas underwear as I write)!
Some Reese-isms... He keeps calling shoulders *hips*. In reference to taking Carsten upstairs, "take he upstairs".
The hammer hasn't lost it's appeal...

This weekend we had Ben and Mindy here for the night--I was terrible and didn't get any pictures. On Sunday Kelly and Christian (and parents) had us all over for lunch--yummm. Sunday evening we had 10 adults and 5 babies/kids over for dinner. Reese was the oldest and Lane, 3 weeks old, was the youngest. Chaos everywhere, but so fun.

Carsten walking behind the Pooh car...

4 comments:

Darla said...

Wow! Lots of things happening there. Fun to see your video of Carsten walking. Annisia is loving her ability to get around too!

Amy said...

Ok you totally upstaged me :) I love the American Express and latte thing! Guess we know what Mommy spends her days doing! :) Carsten has the same sleeper as Rory , we call it our "deer suit" as this makes it acceptable attire. Hard to believe how big he's getting!

Kate said...

I love your posts! It is fun to know how much your boys are changing. :)

Our Family said...

Tell your mom hello for me. She is such a great grandma! How fun for her to be able to spend time with you.

kristen