Monday, April 02, 2007

The Bulldozer and Steamroller...

Our new nicknames for the boys are steamroller for Reese and Carsten is the bulldozer... This should be somewhat self-explanatory, but Carsten pretty much acts like a little bulldozer and goes over anything and is determined. Reese is getting quite rough with his brother and constantly has to be reminded to be gentle and careful with his brother. They play really nicely together except for these recent bouts of tousling... I'm sure this is the way it is going to be now with two boys...

3 comments:

Darla said...

Cute! Jonathan steamrolls his sister too! This is quite the action shot. Good job! And have fun with those boys!

Anonymous said...

They remind me so much of Spencer and Koby... I'm sure they will be fighting at home but when someone crosses one of them outside of the home they will forever be a united front...

Sandra Ramey said...

Hi Dana and Jim,
Those are the cutest boys, you know? Well, I couldn't resist leaving you a comment today....first time I have checked it out in ages! I love the West Coast Weight watchers too! The denim skirt site...wow! Now I know where to go!
Thanks!
Sandra