Tuesday, May 01, 2007

g diapers...


Okay, so you can go to g diapers.com to learn even more, but here is my little speech...
g diapers are a cloth/disposable diaper system (Con that is for you). They consist of three layers, the cloth outer (very cute), a vinyl liner, and a disposable/flushable/compostable liner. So, you don't need to have a diaper genie, diaper pail, etc., you just flush them. I've been using them for two days and they work really well for me. The only drawback as I see it is the price. They end up being double the price of a regular disposable diaper... I am going to a play date at their headquarters tomorrow, so I'm going to see if there is any more economical way to buy/use them (coupons, buying in bulk???). I am not using them because of some earthy reason, but because of the convenience of flushing them. If you choose to not flush, they compost hundreds of years before regular disposables which is nice. Another feature is that they velcro to the back so that your child cannot take them off as easily. Hope that explains them for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the idea!!! It's about time someone invented another way--something between disposable and cloth. Yay!

Can't say I'm sad that we're almost out of diapers anyway, though...

Gina said...

Thanks for the info. Keep us posted on how you continue to like or not like them.