Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Thanks...

Thanks for all the tips! I went today to Target and bought 4 ice cube trays (2 for $.99)... I will now freeze the food I make in ice cube trays and then transfer those to Zip Lock bags. Everyone has been most helpful--now if you'd all just come over and help???

A couple of Reese sayings this week:

"Mommy it pretty works"--in reference to the hammer he was letting me use.

"My finger is size for my nose"--in reference to how well his finger fits inside his nose.

"I want to tell you something. In the morning I pick the boogers out because thems not good for you"--you can figure this one out!

4 comments:

Our Home Page said...

Has Reese been hanging out with Grandpa Bob again?

Gina said...

oh you just gave me the giggles ;) I needed that!

Dim and Jana said...

That is funny Christina! I hadn't thought of that. Yes, Papa has an interesting influence on grandsons.

I also meant to say in the post that he says they aren't good for you because I've told him they aren't good for him to EAT. I don't believe I've told him that they aren't good for you just sitting in there.

Anonymous said...

Dana, I am glad your little toddler does the same thing mine does!

kristen