Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Will I ever catch up???

I promise that I am not sitting around eating bon bons and reading magazines... I wish I was, but alas laundry and other not so interesting housey items have my attention these days.

During my lack of blogging, Carsten got tooth number 11! He has number 12 right behind it on it's way... They are on the bottom, on either side of the middle two.
Carsten is wearing a size 6 1/2 in shoes all of a sudden and Reese is only wearing a size 8... Reese had better watch out! Carsten is signing more and more--he signs for the words: more, all done, thank you, dog, and we are working on please.
Reese is always saying something funny and he calls his brother, "bigoly"--thanks to Oma. Today he asked me why God made the railroad tracks... He talks constantly to his contractors on his play cell phone and Sunday he said that he couldn't go with us as he needed to do some work for his contractor. Wonderful.

We had a great treat last week... Our friends from where we used to live stopped by on their way to grandparents... So fun to catch up and see kids that we rarely get to see!


Reese and McKenzie had a great time playing the piano and just goofing around.

2 comments:

Paula Jo said...

Wow, size 6 1/2! Alyssa aka: "Little foot" is just going into a size 5. Good luck with the laundry...I know what you mean, it's life with children.

Our Family said...

Right....not eating bonbons.....really? I know what you mean. The days just fly by! We had fun up there with you guys and your photo turned out really cute. Captured their personalities for sure. Thanks again and enjoy the bon bons:)

kristen