Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Without Oma...

Without Oma here I haven't had time to post! Pathetic I know... Here is a little of what's been going on here...

Our two cute little boys...

We went to Nana Wendy and Bob's this weekend and Reese got to play with Cole! His special buddy. They get along very well--wish we lived closer!


Reese couldn't get enough of the fishing pole and outsideiness of Jim and JoAnn's backyard. I was over taking pictures of their grandkids and my two were in outdoor heaven.

Carsten trying his hand at fishing in the grass...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! LOGAN IS JUST GETTING A IDEA ABOUT THE WHOLE FISHING THING.

Gina said...

So...I got to visit a bit with 'BLISS' on Sat. at Kristine's baby shower and got to hear the Paul Harvey version of how you got that great picture of Oma and the boys. That should have been photographed as well ;)

Love your little fishermen!

Kate said...

Dana,
I sure enjoyed your new posts! I am LOOKING so forward to having my mom come and stay when the baby is born. I know I will feel the same way when she has to leave. :( I sure wish my folks lived closer. Thanks for the updates...we sure love them.

Darla said...

It stinks when Gramma leaves, doesn't it?! Sure enjoyed your update.