Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Too Much...


Well, it seems that just daily life is too much... I can't seem to do the laundry, pay bills, cook, clean, bathe children, pick up, go to doctor appointments, read blogs, AND keep up my blog.
We are still around and we are doing fine. Oma is here and keeping us sane, so I can try to do all of the above, but I am still sinking some days... Each day we try to accomplish something else on our list and we do, but we also add a couple more things each day. Oma is here until Saturday and then she is going home... (how will I do it???).

We had a great visit from Wendy and Callie--can't get enough of those two... Might just have to go and see them again before Callie leaves. It was Wendy's birthday, so we got in on a birthday celebration which is of course of one Reese's favorite things.


Both boys are doing good. Carsten had his one year shots yesterday and his fourth molar is finishing coming in so that has got to be painful. He signs now for; more, thank you, all done, and milk. He says, "woof" for a dog and he claps for everything.
Reese continues to say the cutest things even though I can't come up with one at this moment...

4 comments:

Gina said...

I totally get what you are saying and I only have one child. Enjoy your time with your mom and tell her hello.

Amy said...

Well duh, just get your priorities straight... blog first then the rest!
And call your friends in there too. ;)

Our Family said...

Time is not easy on you when you have more tahn one child. It will get easier though. You just have to let some things go until you can get to them. Sometimes that is days away or hours away. You will get it. You are doing an awesome job and are a great mommy.
Love the photos.

Left Coast Sister said...

Wondered where your mom was yesterday... we were with my in-laws. Yep, all forms of grandparents pretty much make my life somewhat sane, esp the kind that love up my kids! Glad you got to see wendy and callie... where is she off to?!