Monday, June 25, 2007

Boys, Sun, Water...

Our little park here in our development has lots of picture opportunities... I love the tunnel. This was Carsten's second time in it and he was just as excited as the first time...



Summer is here and the sun, water, and boys go quite nicely together. My two could live outside all day as long as there is an endless water supply. Did I mention sand and water go together as well??? If I'm not watching the sand box and water table get very mixed up and you can't tell which is which!

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I love that water table! What fun that looks like it would be. Your boys are so cute! Miss you all.

Kate said...

I love your header and I am going to copy it down! :)
Also so fun to see all of the water/sand pictures. Right now there are too many mosquitoes for Fischer to enjoy playing in the water right now! So I will just show him Reese and Carsten...:)

Amy said...

I so wish we could join you! We are doing exactly the same thing here, like every day. Would be a lot more fun with you and yours!