Thursday, May 15, 2008

What are you doing with YOUR incentive check???


$$$ Well, Carsten has dipped into our incentive check... $$$
This afternoon Carsten tripped and fell against a chair and his tooth hit a chair tack (I think that is what they are called). Off to the dentist... kind of. I could not find my keys to the Suburban. The van was in the garage, but the Suburban was parked such that I could not get it out. I called Jim and he had the spare set of keys to the Suburban. Jim came tearing home to take us to the dentist. The dentist pulled a broken piece of tooth out of Carsten's gums and deemed him okay. Next week we get to go to the pediatric dentist to get it "fixed".

4 comments:

Callie said...

Hm. Too bad he is so diversified. If all of his emergency trips were to the same place, they'd know his name by now. Poor kid.

Gina said...

oh sad days!!!

Didge said...

Hey! the house project is looking great. Hope they stay slightly ahead of schedule. our bathroom project is seriously behind schedule but I was just in there today putting some paint on the ceiling...hoping that the plumber will call tomorrow saying that the shower door is finally here. Argh. Anyway, that is what happens when you sleep through most of the winter and then realize that you should have been getting busy with projects. Poor Carsten...I can sympathize with a trip the teeth dr. I just had three cavities filled this week and the worst was keeping my mouth open wide for so long. See, my mouth isn't as big as you always thought.

Unknown said...

I have to admit that we are supporting our local dentist by paying him to fill my cavities. We will be visiting the pediatric dentist also however, since Alexa won't hold her mouth open very well so the regular dentist wants her to go to the pediatric dentist. Probably the same pediatric dentist that Carsten is seeing.