Sunday, March 30, 2008

I guess we're pretty boring...

I've been a horrible blogger of late and so it seems we must be somewhat boring... Actually we've been busy and you'd think my camera was in the shop or something--zero pictures in the last week...
We had a playdate here on Tuesday, which the boys and I both thoroughly enjoy... The next day some good friends dropped by and played with Reese and Carsten ALL morning. Reese was in heaven. He'd ask them to get down a certain toy and they would! We spent all afternoon picking up, but it was all worth it!
Oma came Thursday evening and she'll stay until this next weekend when Opa comes to get her. We've stayed busy with her too--I usually try to jam all my errands and projects in when Oma is here. Auntie Alicia is here as well, so we've had some visits with her and Justin.
We have a busy week ahead and so I'll try to get some pictures and do better about writing it all down...

1 comment:

Diane said...

Finally!! I'd begun to despair of ever seeing my great-nephews pictures again! I understand how busy you young mothers are though.