Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Boys and Flowers

We went to Opa and Oma's house this weekend. Their daffodils are blooming and so we had to try for a photo...
It was good to be *home* and our boys love playing outside at Oma's. Reese really didn't want to leave.
Today was an interesting nap day... Carsten has been refusing to take a nap the last week or so and today was no different. He cried for an hour and a half and I was trying to decide if I should go and get him and just forget the nap. He started wailing a little harder and yelling, "momma, momma, momma...". I waited for a few more minutes and then went up. Well, lo and behold he was half out of the crib and holding on for dear life... My heart stopped for a second and then I couldn't help but laugh. I'm in trouble now though--how am I going to get him to nap??? Safely?

5 comments:

Paula Jo said...

uhhh ohhh, you are in trouble now. A family I used to nanny for put a crib tent up, to keep there second child safe and in her crib (just an idea). Fun photo of the boys. Good luck :).

Sarah said...

Our little boy is a climber. He would just fall out of his crib cause he didn't want to be in there.He fell out at least twice. For night time he has a toddler bed and his room becomes his crib.

Gina said...

I just laughed outloud at the visual. Not really funny more like an OH GROAN!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I would show you a picture of my daffodils, but they are feet deep under snow. It is too cold, and I am too lazy to get on my coat, my tall winter boots, gloves, etc....so I will just enjoy your picture....I loved it!! The flowers were SO pretty, and your boys SO CUTE!!
Grma Susie

Our Family said...

What a cute photo. They are growing so fast. That must have been a heart stopping moment for you! Crib tents do work well......glad you guys had fun at your parents' house. Tell your mom hi for me.