Saturday, November 18, 2006

The rewards...

I took a little time and played with Reese this morning. The baby just kicked around beside us and Reese and I dove into Block Structures 101. First he wanted to build the face that was pictured on the block bag--we accomplished that, but then the demolition machine took care of it... Next was a barn. We worked together and built up a big *barn*. I was starting to get a little restless and hungry, so I suggested we go downstairs and have a snack. Reese was quite agreeable. As we headed down the stairs he says, "That was pun mommy", "Tank you for building barn wif me mommy"... The rewards of being a mommy--my heart melted.


The sweetest cheeks I know...

5 comments:

Kate said...

There is nothing sweeter than playtime with your little one! I love the shots of both boys!!! It looks like they are keeping you plenty busy.

The Wooden Spool said...

Precious cheeks and precious little lines from "R"! I just luv it when our littlest one looks up at me with her big brown eyes and says thanks with a big hug around my neck (and a kiss) Her latest line is: "don't mess the kiss up, sissy!" ie: don't kiss over my kiss!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dana! I agree. Robby says some of the most loving things after I have taken time to just play one-on-one. Your boys are gorgeous!

Gina said...

Your boys are so sweet...

SoozeSchmooze said...

Wow...melted my heart and I wasn't even there...I just love the things kids say...they really don't miss a thing...especially some of them...hee heee...Reese is extra sharp! I bet you have noticed....amazing how one little hour can mean so much to a little boy!! awwwwwwww makes me smile!