Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mid-week...

Reese in the exersaucer... millions of pictures of Reese in this thing. Notice the tooth!

Cutie patooty in his exersaucer--just took his first picture in it. Same age as Reese above. No teeth yet!


So, anyone who has the IKEA train set needs one of these... A Thomas engine that is battery operated. It is not a perfect fit, but it works really well. It keeps Reese and Carsten entertained for hours (well, let's be honest--minutes, but precious minutes at that).

4 comments:

Kate said...

Fischer loves his exersaucer too! Love the shots of both boys. I wanted to let you know that the sign I posted was the first one I ever made. But I am hoping to sell some in the future. A friend of mine does. Also we are almost done putting windows in our house...yipppeee!
PS: I looked at the carseats at bestbuybaby.com and loved them...except I couldn't find the same pattern as Carsten's carseat...all the ones I saw were just one color. Is there a certain name for the pattern?

SoozeSchmooze said...

I don't know why...but the pictures are not showing on my computer...just has a little box with an X in it..????

Dim and Jana said...

Kate--Carsten's pattern is the Tribecca. The carseat is the Britax Decathalon. Hope that helps...

Susie--Are they working now? They work for me... Hmmm...

Kate said...

Thanks Dana! I will look it up soon. I am posting some pictures of our house now that the windows are in!