Thursday, June 09, 2011

Help Wanted: Live-In Nanny, No pay, long hours...

Devin Clark

Alicia holding Devin for the first time.

Preston Eugene

Alicia asked me to post some pictures of the twins! They were born on Monday, June 6th (7 weeks early). They are doing okay, but they will be in the NICU for awhile. Meanwhile we are watching the older brothers here. So, the need for a nanny! We would appreciate the help here (we are doing fine actually), and then Alicia is going to need some serious help in the future when she has a four boy house!
Here are the older boys here today:




Reese pushing two boys at once (Reese has been a huge help!).

4 comments:

JoAnn Waldo said...

I would like to apply for the job of live-in nanny. There are a few things I would need to make me comfortable there. My own bed and bedroom as well as bathroom. No night work...like after 8pm for instance. Oh I have special dietary needs, fresh salads, lots of protein in the form of steak, chicken and fish...good coffee...sugar free desserts. Oh dear 4 boys you say? Whew! Let me get back to you on that. ;-)

Amy said...

From one busy house to another :) That's a lot of testosterone!!!

Wrena said...

Very special beginnings!

Ryan said...

Oh Boy!!!!! Thanks for the reality check. Ha! Life with three kiddos just got easier!(:

Congrats to Todd and Alicia!