Wednesday, March 23, 2011

System has been down...

Well, my system has been down--a couple of weeks ago my computer gave up the ghost. It was a hand-me-down from my brother, which he graciously gave to me. I am now the proud owner of his next hand-me-down! :-) (and now I can update the blog...)

I was watching Justin and Clayton for the afternoon and allowed the older boys to go outside as it looked like the only sunny day in the forecast until early July...

It all started innocently, and then got muddy quite quickly! One guy would fall (supposedly accidentally) and then domino affect, they would all fall--giggling crazily the whole time.



A three boy bath followed.

4 comments:

AmyB said...

Dana - I admire you! You're such a good "boy mom" to let them do this! Looks like they definitely had fun.

Ryan said...

Ahhh!!! There is something about boys and mud. Come to think of it, kids and mud. Morgan is often dirtier than Lane!(:

JoAnn Waldo said...

Oh I can smell the stinkiness from here. It brings back many memories of Monte and Todd plus friends coming back from the "swamp" covered with mud and green yuckiness, happy as frogs! I went over and played with Skippy John Jones today and oh he was sooooooooooooo happy to see me. He was very good except for a few tiny bites, I think he was giving me love bites :-)We had lots of fun playing in a paper bag...him not me. Missing you guys, Love JoAnn

Diane said...

Good grief!!!