Monday, November 29, 2010

Tears...

Well, so far just I've shed tears for this little guy, but Carsten is still trying to figure out why he is gone. His solution was to go and dig him up and take him to the doctor, which of course just made me cry more...
While we were on our trip to CA, Caramel was hit and killed by a car. We didn't get to know him long, but he was by far the best cat I've ever had. He was actually more like a puppy. He would follow the boys everywhere outside and even race them to the barn.
There is a kitten sized hole in my heart right now...

5 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

Oh Dana...I'm so sorry! It is terrible to have that happen and especially with such a great cat!! Hugs...

Amy said...

I'm sorry! That is so sad...poor kitty!

Sandra Ramey said...

I really like the new blogheader!

Twila said...

I'm sorry! That is sad..

Marla said...

Always sad to lose a pet as they become a member of the family very fast!!