Thursday, November 19, 2009

Goodbye Tuppy...

Tuppy was getting old (over 17 years old) and had a few problems, so yesterday my mom, my two boys, and I took her to the vet to have her put to *sleep*. It was an education for Reese and Carsten as they wanted to be with her during the process. We came home and Opa helped us to bury her. When I texted my brother to tell him that it was all over he texted back that I was quite efficient (she's needed to be put down for awhile, but no one wanted to do it) and to remind him to not be around me when he gets old...

And, Hello Bingo...
The new kitten. My parents didn't want anymore cats, but this one just showed up (like many of our cats have) and she won their hearts...

3 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

ohhh...what a sweet story in pictures! Thanks Dana. See ya sooner than it seems:)

Diane said...

One more for the "pet cemetery". Tuppy joins my Muffin there.

SoozeSchmooze said...

one door closes and another opens..very precious kitty...hee hee...cats are great cause they are so independent...