Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A good weekend...

It can't get much better than a visit from Opa and Oma!!! We had a great time together--my dad and I got a lot accomplished in the wall decorating department (my dad helps me hang pictures, etc. because Jim and I don't have enough patience and I like it perfect).

Carsten (of all people) ran into the corner of our table on Saturday. This is his little black eye... He also got two scrapes on his face--one right on his birth mark. We were planning on having our family picture (just my dad taking our picture outside) on Saturday after lunch. Carsten managed this wound an hour before we headed out... No family picture.

9 comments:

Lyle Waldo said...

Hi,
My sister inlaw was wondering about a good car seat for a baby. They are expecting in July so are making plans. If you have any thought e-mail me if you have my e-mail. firstname.lastname@gmail.com. Or reply on my blog

Diane said...

Oh, what war wounds (of life) this poor child gets. More than his share should be, it seems.
Auntie

AmyB said...

Dana, the new header looks great! What a nice family picture...and your skirt is super cute!

Diane said...

I love your new family picture! Everyone is perfect!
Aunt Diane

CabinFever said...

What a great family picture - you look like true Oregonians with the rustic fence, the green grass, and the fir trees in the back. All you need are those rubber boots . . .

Growininwillows said...

Hey,

Love the family photo....

shirleyjean said...

What a darling family. Hello from Guam. Love Shirley and Carol

Sara said...

I love the new pic!!:-)

Kristine said...

I love the New family photo! Love your skirt too!