Monday, January 19, 2009

Been forever...

It's been some time... I feel like Rae--I used to think all the time what to say and put on the blog and took special pictures just for it and maybe I'll get back there, but for now we've had so much going on that I'm not there (blogland).

We went to the coast for a weekend and didn't take any pictures except for the this one of Carsten on the way there. I had woken him up from a nap to go and he was cold so he was all snugly in his car seat. We had a gift certificate for a hotel so we went over and went to the aquarium, had some beach time, saw some friends, and enjoyed the coast...

We had special company at the beginning of the year, Lee and Dellas. Dellas played his harmonica for Reese and Reese tried to imitate him.

2 comments:

Didge said...

hey, it's fun to see you here again...I was getting tired of that pic of the boys playing with their little rubber squares! Life is busy isn't it! I guess you would have been in Salem on Sunday? I am glad I got to see your house, now I know right where you are and where those doorways lead to!

chapman55k said...

Hey guys, I got your Betty Blonde daily email subscription. Thanks for signing up! You should have gotten two of the same comic today instead of one (sorry about that), but you should only get on from now on. Greetings to everyone there.