Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where we've been...

We've been MIA--see the picture above...

Laying the last board! We did our whole house in IKEA laminate flooring and we just finished up today... whew.



We did not end up doing this all alone... we had Alicia, Callie, Papa, Mark (a friend), and a man from Jim's work helped one night... I just have to put in that Alicia and I (the mom) put in the whole living room/kitchen/dining room! We were pretty proud of ourselves as you can tell. I must also mention OMA who cared for three children all week while the parents were missing/putting in floors--Saint Oma.

4 comments:

Sandra Ramey said...

wow...that is fantastic! Good for you todo it yourself...maybe we'll have to come and get some tips:)
Guess what? We're home!!!

Our Family said...

How wonderful! That looks so good and I bet you are just itching to move in! The boys are so cute.

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

Yah! Your house is looking like a HOUSE! How exciting! I love Carston's helping gear! How cute! Cannot wait to see all of you at convention!

Sandra Ramey said...

I also love the new look on your header! See ya at Sag 2