Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Where Oh Where???

Oma, Oma's cousin-David, and the two boys...

I think I'm going to take the approach others have and just list what's been happening with us... (don't get too excited, it's not much)

*Our two boys are the best car travelers... we are down at my parents again. The 9 hour drive is actually pleasant and no, we don't medicate them... Reese listens to books on tape from the library and Carsten is entertained by everything going on around him.
*Carsten likes being a tease--we tell him not to fall asleep and he closes his eyes and then opens them quickly to make sure we are watching and laughing.
*Carsten can finally give a real kiss! No more open mouthers here...
*Reese has quite the imagination--he spends more and more time playing on his own and with his brother--not needing mommy so much...
*Reese is doing really well in his new bed--can't say the same for Carsten. I haven't gotten up the courage to move him out...
*I'm getting my website going--I'll post when that is mostly done... In the mean time the tailor's children have no clothes (in case you don't get that, the photographer's children have no pictures...).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new photography banner! Can't wait to see your new website, Dana!

Growininwillows said...

Wow, I love the new photos at the top....very cool...those have to go on your website they are just too cool.

We sure missed seeing you this last week...maybe next time!

Amy said...

Looks like they have pretty good clothes to me... I really like the new photo border too!