Monday, September 10, 2007

Cousins...


A visit from the cousins... always fun. Chaos reigns, but love abounds!
Here is our attempt at a picture right before everyone left--I believe the kids were done at this point.

We are now on vacation with the family... a week of relaxing! We have internet, so I'll try to update more regularly, maybe more so than when I'm home?

I keep forgetting that Carsten now has teeth number 13 and 14... These last few teeth really haven't bothered him much--maybe he is getting used to the swollen, achy feeling in his mouth?

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I laughed so hard Dana! The crying and the nose picking and the spaced out looks are what make the photo so special. That is super. Hope you have a relaxing vacation! Miss you!
kristen

Gina said...

love the picture...lookin' good kiddos ;) It was good to see you at yogurt!