Thursday, December 07, 2006

Just for the record...


Because this blog has turned into my way of keeping track of milestones I have to post that Carsten is sitting up on his own--six months!

Also I wanted to let our curious viewers know what we are up to. We came to my parents for Thanksgiving and then the boys and I stayed on. Jim went home to work. I was going to stay for two weeks, but it is turning into three... I am helping my mom de-clutter her house. We work a little every day, but with two little tootlepops to care for we are constantly interrupted--and how can you resist a two year old's pleas, "will you play with me--pleeeaasse???". So now you know what we are up to!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie-Patootie~ What a contageous smile!!

ZSTRK-GRAM said...

I think you are having "too much grand fun" Cate - enjoy every minute, hour, week - !!!!!

rae ann said...

i'm so glad you guys can have a good, long visit with your folks. i know you miss them and i'm sure they definitely miss you and your boys.

cute shot of carsten! ivy sat up today for the 1st "real" time. she's done it before but not for long. today, she was solid. funny that she and carsten are neck and neck still! i love hitting these developmental milestones with you guys.

itching to hear what your idea is that you've got for me...

i'll be home tomorrow if you get tired of de-cluttering and want to give a ring. the suspense is starting to eat up brain cells cause i think about it too much.

Anonymous said...

Carsten looks like he is happy to be sitting up on his own...he's so cute! Went to the outlet yesterday to look for a chair, but no luck...not sure if I am going to come over (was thinking tomorrow), but the weather is supposed to get bad...maybe next weekend ~ if you are still there. We still want to see you again before you go home. Sorry for the anonymous comment...can't get google to sign me in...Diana

Diane said...

Wonderful picture - he's truely enjoying himself!
Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

What a doll!!! We are missing you alot so thanks for all the pictures. Anxious to talk to you about some pictures of my grandkids! :-) Love JoAnn

Gina said...

Right on Carsten! Abigail will sit up for a few seconds and then tumble to the side. She just doesn't seem to think this is something she needs to do just yet I guess.

Kate said...

Dana,
Sorry I have been missing in action. Fischer had to have surgery...I wrote a blog about it! But now I am back and I love the picture of Carsten sitting up! What a great way to keep track of things. I look forward to doing the recipes with you girls!